IMPACT Management Services currently offers direct hire employment with Eberspächer in Brighton, Michigan.
Direct hire employment positions are full-time, permanent positions that include a full benefits package and a generous PTO (paid time off) package. Currently, IMPACT Management is looking for motivated and reliable individuals to fill multiple direct hire positions in Brighton, Michigan.
Current available positions:
- Examines surface of part to determine extent of defect.
- Fills holes and gaps of defected part by Mig welding area based on specifications.
- Welds sub-assemblies and/or final assemblies
- Smooth welded or defected area by Tig welding if required per specification.
- 100% rework work on parts requires operator sign-off and documentation of all non-conformances.
- Place re-worked parts on in-process racks to be leak tested.
- Leak tests component part and rework if needed.
- Operate robotic weld cells, gauges, leak testers
- May manually assembles and welds complete exhaust systems that have not already been welded from start to end using components parts supplied.
Production Team Member
- Select appropriate parts to load into welding fixture or cells.
- Clamp work pieces into holding fixture on machine bed, or turntable.
- Start machine, observe welding action, and examine weld for defects.
- Label exhaust system or component, then load onto leak testing fixture.
- Scan completed part, perform leak test then load part onto in-process flow rack.
- Record setup and production data.
- Participate during the audit processes.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of work area assigned.
- Support and participate in continuous improvement efforts to include Kaizen, 5S, TPM and other continuous improvement efforts, as required of this position.
- Operate machines safely and identify unsafe work behaviors, areas, and methods and immediately reports them to Supervisor.
- Identify and react to production problems (shortage of raw materials, inventory issues, out of spec raw materials, quality issues, etc.).
- Complete daily operator checklist and follows all safety rules.
- Replace liquefied gas tank when required.
- Determine routing and legal load limits of trucks, according to established schedules and weight limits of states.
- Inspect loading operations to ensure compliance with shipping specifications, and seals loaded truck doors.
- Knowledgeable of all Materials responsibilities. Participates in daily activities as required.
- Move levers and press pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus.
- Package service parts and special orders for shipment.
- Position forks under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials and transport load to designated area.
- Responsible for maintaining 5S in department and periodically participating with audit process.
- Unload containers from trailers and inspects for damages. If damages exist, notify Quality Department of potential parts damage.
- Use hand-held scanners to inventory materials in warehouse and production floor, and supply weld cells with materials as needed.
- Weigh materials or products and records weight on tags, labels, or production schedules.